Pages

Search blog and web

A bottle of wine + a night

Hello, has anyone experienced this?

I am happily married my husband is great in a lot of ways. When I met him I knew that he does consume more alcohol than me by far. I've never noticed any negative effect on him so I wasn't worried.

He is in his early 30's and has a physically demanding job so he is in good shape. I am worried though that this drinking is going to effect his health in a long term. He hasn't gone to check up in couple of years but he feels great and doesn't think there is anything wrong with his lifestyle.

His father has had a similar lifestyle and is 65 this year and is just fine.

Does this depend on an individual? Can you live like this for the rest of your life without serious consequences?

Have you experienced this or similar situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment