Pages

Search blog and web

My dad keeps ****ting on every idea, ambition and goal I ever had in my life.

I wanted to join the army at 16, he did not speak to me for a week, he gloated I did not get in and admitted he prayed I would fail. (Had heart murmur).

I wanted to get an apprenticeship, he said no (gave in, got me an apprenticeship, I finished it and wanted to go university). He was either with or against me.

University, he was against this and did not speak to me for a week as well. I had an argument with him. I had financial issues in London and he rubbed it in my face saying this was my fault, I did not listen to him. He literally told me to give up university, that's life, tough ****.

Now I am going to study abroad and now he is ****ing ****ting on me again. He says I am wet behind the ears and that I don't have a single clue about how this world works and that I will be begging for a flight home this time next year.

He then complained why "I can't be normal". Why can't I be like my neighbors (They are chavs).

The bastard is bi-polar, before he drinks he can be reasonable, but when he does drink he becomes a different person. Childish, aggressive, immature and pathetic. he was literally crying and blubbering on the phone when I told him I will be studying abroad.

The guy supports me at one point, then slings **** at me the next. He thinks I am betraying the family because 1. my surname changes due to dual-nationality and 2. he thinks I am siding with my mum (they are divorce and the mug is still bitter).

How do I deal with such a negative black hole like him? I'm ****ing sick of him. The childish little worm kept putting the phone down on me, so I rang the house phone and he goes and turns it off!

The guy is 53 years old and has delusions that he is "wise" when he is actually a drunk who nearly died because he passed out in some ditch on new years and can't admit he is an alcoholic.

I'm sorry for the raging thread, I'm just sick of his negativity, I don't know how I am his son. I'm the complete opposite of his personality.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment