Pages

Search blog and web

Would you be disappointed with this Valentine's Day?

We've been dating 7 months. He isn't a fan of valentines day because h thinks it's less meaningful to do things for someone on a certain day only because you "have to," vs any other day. But I told him it was important to me & mentioned I'd gotten him a gift. Here's what he did:

Texted first thing in morning (we were both at work) to wish me happy Vday & tell me I'm the best girlfriend any guy could ask for. Made dinner reservations. Showed up with 1 single rose. Gave me a card with a short but nice message. No gift. Meanwhile I gave him a fancy wine bottle to unwrap, then got online & showed him where we'd be drinking it: a weekend stay at this beachside condo that I just knew he'd love for a few specific reasons. (I'm not a big beach person myself.) anyhow, what the heck? He also still hasn't said he loves me. Yet claims he's so happy with me
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment