Pages

Search blog and web

Disturbing dream

In my dream I was David Mitchell and I sexually assaulted a woman in an office.
Yes that's right.
I didn't put my peepee in but I remember pinning her down while fondling her boobies.
I now feel really bad even though it was a dream and I am not actually David Mitchell, and neither do I work in an office.
After that bit (i'm still David Mitchell) I sprayed my boss in the face with Right-Guard (I specifically remember this) anti-perspirant because he wouldn't give my friend a job at the office. Later on I met my boss again at a restaurant and got into an argument with him but for some reason I was now Adam Sandler.
I also remember getting chased by velociraptors through a castle and then went to an outdoor rave at said castle earlier on in my dream but those bits are irrelevant.

So am I bad person for dreaming this? I've never done such a terrible thing in a dream before.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment