Pages

Search blog and web

Adding a Facebook to become acquainted?

So I was at college overnight doing a project and our group were assigned different work spaces. My group had to share the dance studio with a group who were doing dance.

To cut a long story short, we chilled out with the dancers during the night just chatting briefly. There was one girl and she was really pretty who stood out to me and she seemed attentive and laughed at things I said which were not always funny.

Anyway, I didn't really speak to her that much and regret not doing so... and she is timetabled differently at college so I probably won't be able to have the same opportunity to talk to her as I did before.

Would it be OK to add her on Facebook? Should I add a few of the other people she was with or just her - tbh I just want to get to know her.

Also, I took some stalking and digging to find her profile as she only has 1 mutual friend - would this be kind of creepy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment