Pages

Search blog and web

Did I do the right thing...?

So basically, recently I've started to develop feelings for my best friend (we're both guys) and the more time I spend with him, the harder I fall for him... Which is quite a scary thing and I know that nothing will ever come out of it because he's not gay.

Yesterday I told him we should stop being friends, and made up some BS excuse about it which was totally false, the real reason was because of my selfishness, I couldn't bare falling any harder for him because I'd just end up hurt in the end.

But this has affected me SO much more than I thought, he was my soul-mate, life just seems so worthless right now, I can't stop thinking about him even more, and I couldn't even sleep last night, and my friends told me that he was feeling 'down' too earlier on today...

Do you guys think I've done the right thing? or should I have handled the situation more differently?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment