Pages

Search blog and web

16 year old lass pulls me in but I am 28....repercussions?

I recently managed to pull a 16 year old bird - or rather she pulled me in (I didnt have much choice like, she was fookin adamant norra mean). Trouble is though despite me appearing to be barely legally able to buy a drink I am actually 28 years old. Superficially at least we kind of look appropriate in public (she looks somewhat older than her years) but what kind of worries me is that on paper it does look kind of suspect. Plus I cant imagine her old man being all that chuffed when she declares 'daddy can I bring myself home some 28 year old cock'. I know a lot of people will say oh its exploitation/taking advantage but ironically I am actually a virgin myself and shes nailed quite a few blokes (that particular issue strangely isnt problematic for me). So bearing all this mind are we not more or less on equal terms? I mean I have attempted to go for 16 year old birds when I was 17/18 but was frankly lucky to be even allowed in the nightclub and more rec ently I have gone for birds my own age only to be rejected for looking too young. Should I just **** and forget this lass?

cheers.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment