Pages

Search blog and web

Second date

I asked out a guy a few weeks ago and we went on a date. Following that we have spoken briefly via text. Yesterday he asked me, via text, if I wanted to meet up again and I said that I would and since then I have heard nothing more from him.

He isn't the best at replying but this feels like he's maybe trying to make me chase him a bit. I am reluctant to send another text as I had to send quite a few messages when I asked him out the first time in terms of arranging the day etc because he was so useless at replying.

I probably will end up sending another message (even though I probably shouldn't) but I'm just looking for advice or reasons as to why he isn't replying. Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment