Pages

Search blog and web

Take Me Out!!

Hi there,

I am a young single girl and so obviously not averse to meeting new guys. I have had the opportunity for several romantic encounters in the past year. However, I have turned them all down for the following reason.

After the initial first meeting, i spend a week or 2 getting to know them by fb/text/watsapp, When the time comes to meet for a date all they want to do is COME ROUND TO MY APARTMENT.

To me, this is cheap and suggests they either want no strings attached fun or have something to hide and thus don't want to be seen out in public with me.

I always say no to this, as i think its a bad start, if you let a man enter your home this early, theres no incentive for him to take you anywhere.

I am not suggestive in the slightest, in order for these guys to think i'm looking for a sexual relationship only.

What i now want to know is -

Am i right in thinking this is not normal?

Why do guys only want to come round to my flat and not go out for coffee/dinner/drinks?

What can i do to avoid this happening in future? i dont act like a ho so i have no idea how to change my approach? Not like i ask them about their favourite position and penis size!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment