Pages

Search blog and web

Falling for a girl who has a boyfriend already

We're friends and have the same circle of friends, we're doing the same subject at uni and therefore see each other nearly every day and often sit near each other/beside each other in lectures. She's in a long-distance relationship (and a pretty serious one at that).

She doesn't flirt with me or anything, she's just a really lovely person and chats to me as a friend, and every time I look at her or talk to her I feel it- I really like her a lot. I know I shouldn't, cos she is already taken, but I can't help it.

What should I do? In my head, there are 3 options-
1. stop talking to her altogether and move on (which would be nearly impossible because we have the same group of friends and I don't want her to guess that I like her)
2. Do nothing, carry on as normal but feel this terrible pain of knowing that she will never be mine.
3. Tell her (which is going to make things very awkward and i'll possibly lose her as a friend) and hope that by some miracle she no longer wants to be with her boyfriend and decides she likes me too (I highly doubt it, but still, I can dream) :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment