Pages

Search blog and web

annoyed and frustrated

So here's a little background story about me:
I'm a 17 year old girl, halfway through A-Levels and exams coming up. Lately, I've just been feeling so frustrated and angry all the time about one thing. My friends. I have two very close friends to me at the moment but things have changed a lot since high school. Before I'd be angry or annoyed with them for a bit and get over it but now its just building up more and more and tbh I would like nothing more than to just cut them off completely and here's why.
1) After high school, things have just started to fizz out slowly between the three of us and its mostly been me. I just don't think they find me as interesting as before I guess. Before we'd always laugh and joke together and I was just happy. But now its like everything I say either gets ignored or brushed off as something stupid unless its about something they're interested in which for friend A it'd be about studying and for friend B it'd be about boys.
2) Things thatve happened ages ago they will not stop bringing up. There was this one incidient where I got so angry over something they both said that truly hurt me and they play it off as a joke when I've repeatedly told them its not (me being angry results in an anxiety attack btw which they think is funny). It's just tiring and so damn frustrating because they will not shut up about it, it truly hurts and they:( don't see it. And now things are just plain awkward and annoying and very depressing for me whilst they don't give a **** and I desperately want to just cut them off what should I do?

(I'm very sorry for it being long I just need to get this off and I know its childish and something that peo;)ple go through at this stage but ugh)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment