Pages

Search blog and web

Interested in two people at once?

(Can't believe I'm asking this, in my 20s... :$)

I've been chatting to an acquaintance's ex for a while, and they've made it really clear that they fancy me. However, I've got some reservations. Firstly, because the acquaintance cheated on the person in question and I'm worried what caused that. Secondly, because I'm worried about that person's reaction, and thirdly because they've said they're also interested in someone else. Not just that, but that they're interested in a relationship with that other person. Basically, they've made clear they'd consider a relationship with me but also with someone else. It sort of feels like they're using/relying on me as a backup. They've not said which of they 'prefer' but I'm sure I'm second-best :( This aside, we've been texting everyday and seem to get on really well. I'm just not sure about them, for the reasons I've pointed out. I'm not sure I can deal with being pursued as an 'option', so to speak? I'm reluctant to make any plans etc when I think they're preferring someone else to me, and I certainly don't want to risk sleeping with them and ending up 'used'.

Any advice please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment