Pages

Search blog and web

Disappointing v- day

I don't know whether it was my fault of not being straightforward or HB just too dumb, is v- day, he is off and I don't work till noon time, he woke up 2 hours b4 me as I slept in, I came down, no little gifts no flowers. I was hoping he would have gone to the store to buy me flowers or maybe just that Starbucks coffee ( he never bought me Starbucks coffee even though he knows I love them).

I didn't get anything either last year v-day for the reason of him has to work ( duh...you can always call for delivery or prearranged it?!) . I talked to him last year about how insensitive he was, his reason was, " well, I've to work after just recovered from that tummy flu" , ok, I forgave him. What about this year??

I know,for some couples, after so many years togeyher, v- day is not important anymore, we've been together 16 years, there wasn't a single year's surprise on v- day.

Perhaps there were too many special days, b- day, anniversary, Mother's Day, Xmas ...but I don't ask much, I just love little thought if he noticed what I like ... Put a little thought to notice what the wife likes...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment