Pages

Search blog and web

middle aged female serial cheater - why?

I am just asking for the psychology behind this as I am struggling to understand other than a mid life crisis which I am not sure I really believe in.

In essence my 43 year old partner of 21 years cheated on me (numerous times I subsequently found out). I have spent the last 2 years blaming myself for being inattentive and throwing it all away.

However my ex has met a new man 4 months ago, who she says she is in love with and taken him to meet her family, posting pics of them together all over fb, and spends most weekends with him.

However she has in the last month appeared on a dating site so I messaged her with a false profile and she asked me to meet her for sex.

Why would a middle class, middle aged woman behave like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment