Pages

Search blog and web

Where to meet girls during gap yah?

Hey

I dont use the internet too much but I was lurking around here the past few days. I saw this place has a relationship section so I thought I would make an account and ask my question. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place.

Im currently on gap year, 19 years old. I live in derby and was brought up in an all boys school so I had no female friends during my school years.

Now that I am on a gap and am working I have met a few females although they are a bit older than I am, not many are at a similar age.

My problem is I have no clue as to where to meet girls. Doesnt have to be for a relationship, can be for just friendship.

Im a very sociable person and can make friends with pretty much anyone and am known to be very friendly, confident and extroverted. I have many friends but they are all mainly guys.

Any advice/tips?

Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment