Pages

Search blog and web

First Date, valentines.

So me and this girl got together a couple weeks ago and due to annoying circumstances (me being ill for a week and she had to go home the second week) we haven't been able to do anything yet but no we're going out tonight.

We've had a chat since and decided we just want it to be casual however as its valentines I just want her to feel special so I've brought her a Rose which has a tag on it that says "Just for you" as I do like her.

However is this too much for a casual date? I've never had a first date on valentines before especially a casual one.

Just to be clear we got together because she told me she likes me.

anon for obvious reasons.

Thanks for any replies.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment