Pages

Search blog and web

Girls- can you explain this?!

I asked out this girl for the first ever a few days ago. I've never been in a situation like this before.
I asked of she woukd like to hang out together soon. Without hesitation she responded with "yes, sure that would be great". We are both this busy this week, so we arranged to hang out this Monday. I said that I would text her so we can sort something out. She said she'll look forward to it.

Two days later, I text her about Tuesday and if she's like to do xyz.
23 hours later, I've had no response.

I knows she's been on her phone, she always has it on her, she's been on facebook and whatsapp.
Is there still a y hope of her texting me back?
Is this dead in the water?

Why do girl (or some) do this? I feel like crap!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment