Pages

Search blog and web

Am I wrong?

A friend took a photo of my husband and I yesterday. His friends asked us to kiss for the photo, but my first reaction was to refuse it.
His friend asked my husband in private "Why did your wife refuse to kiss you?"
.....
When my husband and I were dating, he tried to kiss my cheek in front of everyone, but I turned away because I was shy. He told me that his feeling got hurt.
I explained to him that I hate kissing in public because it makes me feel uncomfortable. I tend to push a guy away if he tried to kiss me when too many people around without even thinking.
My husband knew I was always like that, but he still cares about it.

I also have no need to express my love in public (posting all over Facebook how much I love my husband, telling everyone about my love, or what we do everyday).

Am I wrong for acting this way?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment