Pages

Search blog and web

How do I do this?

A Happy New Years gift to me was my wife letting me know "ILYBANILWY" I'm sure so many of you know the spiel. We have talked R and just over a week ago she said she would try, i found out today that her EA wasn't ended but if anything has intensified. I am so in love with her and can't believe I am here writing this, we've been married 13yrs and have three kids, currently we sleep in separate rooms.

How the hell do i make the next step? I don't want to sit here in Limbo land, it's hell on earth but the thought of actually splitting up is killing me. It's all just so AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm hurting, scared and so terrified of starting again, how do you do this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment