Pages

Search blog and web

Looks like its over

Well it all started two years ago 23 Dec 2011. I came back from golf and she told me that she no longer loved me and I was not coming on our holiday ( we always go to Cobram with her parents). I was ****ing floored as this was just out of the blue. Well she moved back to her parents with the kids and after about 6 weeks and 10k in lawyers cost she caled me the weekend do Australia Day and said she felt guilty about Aidan having to change schools and came back...just like that! She had suffered 2 bouts of depression the first being post natal after Joel and then she had a second bout. She was on the anti dep for 6 months before deciding she didn't want to be on them anymore so stopped and all this is happened about 6 months later. Her excuse was that I didn't do enough around the house so I said I would change. Since then I do most of the washing, hanging up clothes, taking them down, ironing and some cleaning as well as working 6 days a week. I've alway s been there for my kids, I take them to school every day and put them to bed every night.
This time around she found some emails and SMS to a girl I work with and I admit I was in the wrong BUT at no time did I ever have an affair and the emails were more just fun emails with nothing proactive except maybe an x at the end. So this is what started it this time around. She says she doesn't love me and it hasn't changed from 2 years ago when it first started..... I think she still has depression but could never bring it up as I would be shot down with her denials. She now wants to sell our house and move closer to her parents. What I don't get is that I know I'm not perfect but I've never been abusive physically or verbally, I've always told her how beautiful she is to me, I've always taken care of my kids and my family has always been the most important thing in my life. I figure, if there is a problem, you address it and try and work at the marriage get Counselling etc not just give up on it...especially when there are two beautiful kids involved.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment