Pages

Search blog and web

Gay n goin to Uni

Ok well, I have known I was gay since the early age of 11 and I am going to University in September. Now here's the problem. Since knowing I was gay, i decided not to try and get into a relationship due to major bullying in the first place without them knowing I was gay. So I decided to just concentrate on studying and working as hard as I could (which seems to have paid off). Now I am filled with anxiety because I am going to University a virgin to both sex and relationships and I have no idea how to meet someone to build a relationship because I dont have any gay friends. Any advice on what I should do or where I should go in the hope of having a relationship and not just a one night stand which is why I dont like to flirt with guys when going out at night with friends in fear of one night stands mixed with my anxiety. Please help :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment