Pages

Search blog and web

Can't tell if he's interested... What do I do next?

So I met this guy at a party through a mutual friend and we hit if off and got off a lot that night. When it came to going home we shared a taxi but he was a gentleman and wanted to check I got home ok before heading to his place.

Anyway, he asked for my number in the taxi but didn't hear from him for about a week when I text him saying "hey, I didn't see you at the party last night, how is everything?" (Party was organised by the friend who introduced us). A couple more texts are exchanged and then he asks me out for coffee.

So, met him for coffee the other day. Wasn't awkward at all, we got on quite well and were able to keep up a good conversation, with a lot of smiling/laughter.

When it came to saying goodbye I automatically came out with "ok ill see you soon then!" Then we parted ways.

My question is what do I do next? Do I wait for him to contact me? I genuinely can't tell if he likes me. He seems kind of on the shy side but we did get with each other at the party. I had to be the one to indirectly initiate the coffee. Should I just leave it? Or if I do wait, how long do I wait for until contacting him? Sort of a newbie to dating...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment