Pages

Search blog and web

Can infidelity cause PTSD?

This past week I had extreme anxiety at just the thought of being intimate with my wife. I told my wife about it and mentioned it may be a sign of PTSD due to her affair. She then mentioned this to her friend who responded with "him saying he has PTSD is insulting to people who really have PTSD."
This upset me and I began to call her friend on it. To which my wife defended her because she "studied" psychology in college.

I have found psychologist articles online that point out cheating may cause PTSD in the betrayed spouse but I would like some more opinions on it.

Does anyone have experience with PTSD before being a betrayed spouse?

How does being BS compare?


Any thoughts dealing with PTSD and infidelity are welcome.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment