Pages

Search blog and web

What is going on here?

A couple of years ago, a boy and I hooked up and then didn't see each other for two years as we went off to different unis. We met up again recently, when he told me he wanted to hang out but just as friends, wanted space to sort his life out etc. However, he's v touchy-feely and always keen to meet up with me one-on-one, introduce me to his family etc.

I invited him out with my friends and found out the other day that he'd asked my friend for her number, the day he told me he needed space. Since then, we've met up again (initated by him) and on that occasion he referred several times to wanting to see me again, asking when I was next free.

The opinion of my friends is that he is into me and (this sounds horrible..) that I am out of his league anyway, so what is going on? Is he just not interested? But then why the touchy-feeliness and the desire to see me often?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment