Pages

Search blog and web

It's Valentines Day, I'm 20, and single. Am I ugly?

Helloooooo... i'm single, and it's valentines day. I feel lonely and I want to find someone! I get told by people i'm funny, I don't think i'm horrible in anyway. I'm kind, I'm helpful, and I don't think i'm embarrassing or anything.

I feel confident, but do you think i look too ugly? Like it's noticeable i'm not slim, but I was going out with someone, and when she seen my body, she went all weird and made up some excuse to dump me. That was last summer. Do you think that my body is letting me down? I'm not like sat at home playing computer games... It may not look like, but I do cycle and walk a lot, but being a chef, it's kinda hard with food around me and trying new things !! :(

so ladies/guys... anyones opinion... do you think i'm too much of a turn off to get a girlfriend?

Spoiler:
Show
Click image for larger version.     Name:	YARaWO5.png   Views:	1   Size:	167.8 KB   ID:	267789

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment