Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing girl

There's a girl I talk who is a very very confusing person. She was with someone for a while and then they split up. She's one of these girls who considers herself "broken" and "messed up" BUT ANYWAY, she started to talk to me and said she wanted to get to know me (which never actually happened), we swapped numbers and then since then it's just been strange.

She talks to me at random times, and then she'll just stop talking half way through a conversation and then we won't talk for a while. Conversations don't really last that long either. I don't wanna always be the one to start the conversation cause I feel like I'm annoying her.

See I'd usually just give up and leave it but I really like this girl and then sometimes she says things that hint that she likes me, which is why it's confusing. I can't tell if she actually wants to get to know me/likes me or just uses me to talk to when she's bored or something.

I don't have a clue what to do and need some advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment