Pages

Search blog and web

He says he has a girlfriend, but talks dirty to me

Ok guys, here is my problem.. Since the last two weeks I've started talking on fcb wiith a guy from my uni that even though he was looking at me a lot in the library, we have never properly met each other. We started with simple chatting and after couple of days we arranged to go together at a birthday party, but that day he said he was sick and he couldnt make it. Finally we went out for a date where we really had fun together. At the end I told him that I enjoyed his company and hope the same for him, in order to have a second meeting. He said of course and kissed me in the cheek. However, we didnt speak at all for 2 days, and I thought that maybe he changed his mind, so I didnt bother him again. couple of days later, I saw him in the library but I didnt talk to him, in order to let it pass, but he sent me a message one hour later saying hey how are y? I replied saying fine and I told him that I totally lost him those days and if he was busy.. He said h e was with his studies and we kept talking.. Situation continued like this up to some day when I told him in a discrete way that I like him and I asked him if he feels the same. He replied to me the next day saying that i am very very sweet really but he likes me as a friend, cause he has already a girlfriend. I said oh really, I thought that you told me you had broken up from your girlfriend. He said, you dont understand I broke up with her but I have a new one.. I said alright then so maybe you totally forgot to mention that to me and he said we can be friends. I said yes of course np. However, after that he started texting me almost all the time and we kept talking up to some point when he told me that i am really so sweet that he could eat me.. I said what? and he said the same again.. I said well i dont want to fight with your gilfriend.. He said haha no, so you want me to eat you then?? we kept texting until i was clear to him and i said, sorry but is all this between friendship limits? and he said hmmm quite not.. we should behave better.. and i said actually yes cause you have to remember that you want me as a friend and you have already a girlfriend.. next day i saw him in the library, he was talking with his friends, he said hi but nothing more. in the evening i dont know how, but messages became really dirty until i told him that in order to reach at these things that he was describing he has to pass from a lot of steps before that and first of all he should be more willing to approach me when he meets me. He said yes of course.. The problem is that when i first met him he was a very nice guy, he didnt do anything dirty, he was really polite with me... And also, i dont believe him that he has a girlfriend, cause things from facb status and generally his life
, show that he is single.. i asked some of my friends who know him and they also said that he is a nice guy and maybe he said that to make the interest more intense... I dont know why he behaves like that.. I have valid info that his previous relationships were quite long time so he doesnt seem like he is playing with girls..I really want to be with him and in our first date he admitted that he had interest on me before we started talking.. So, why he is so shy to approach me in real life and finally what do y think he wants from me??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment