Pages

Search blog and web

Really miss my ex :( What the hell am I supposed to do?

Background: Im male and first ever relationship.


3 weeks ago, I found out my ex was in a relationship with another guy (yes, whilst I was with her). I asked her why she did what she did but she didnt seem to give me a straight answer.


So a week later, after trying desperately TRYING to get an answer out of her (and failing), I broke contact with her completely. Its been 2 weeks since I last spoke to her.

I checked her twitter page and she tweeted "soooo lucky". I can only assume shes saying that about her new boyfriend (because she used to say the same thing to me) :(

Id like to remain friends in the future, but right now its not possible. It just hurts. I dont feel that 'attachment' feeling any more, ive somehow got over it. But I miss her a tiny bit and still like her :S

I really want to contact her but my friend has warned against it, and I can see why but to be honest, its proving to be very difficult.

Its killing me knowing that Im this sad and pathetic to want her while she seems so much happier.

What the hell do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment