Pages

Search blog and web

For men: is it possible to stop yourself from having sex while cheating?

My husband disclosed after 3 months that he was intimate with another woman while he was away on a business trip. He claims then and many times since that although there was a certain amount of physical intimacy which he described to me, he stopped quite a bit before having sex.

Why is this hard for me to believe? Because if you are in the right setting, and all is in place (although he says neither of them wanted to have sex) then biologically it would be too hard to resist. It has been more than enough for me to swallow what has happened....I feel very strongly that it's important for me and for us that everything be disclosed. We are moving forward and have worked through our issues that were underlying before the one time incident. I want to be sure about what I am forgiving and for him to also have everything completely out there.

I haven't yet read anyones thread that indicates a "near miss" and heard a mans perspective on this and would find it really helpful to hear some of your own experiences around that.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment