Pages

Search blog and web

Is Valentines day pretty one-sided, or is it just me?

This Valentines was the first time I've actually had a girlfriend on the day and, to be honest, it shocked me how one sided it was, at least in my case. I mean I arranged for flowers to be sent to to her at work, bought her an engraved silver necklace, got her a card and paid for us to go to the cinema together. In contrast, my girlfriend just got me a card and some aftershave. I know it's not all about the money, but by my estimation she spent about £30 whereas I spent £150, which seems a little unfair. Anyway, I was just wondering whether the situation where the guy spends more/puts in more effort into Valentines day is normal, or whether my situation is unsual?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment