Pages

Search blog and web

Meeting up with a guy from Tinder

Anon, because I know people on here and I don't want to admit to using this app.


So I've been speaking to this guy on Tinder for about a week now, we get on pretty well, good banter but also decent general chit chat, he seems nice enough although I don't really know what his intentions are. Anyway, he mentioned meeting up in our messages last night and now I'm not sure how I feel about this. He seems like a decent enough guy, I don't really know what I want from him because I'm not really looking for a relationship or a hook-up, I mainly downloaded the app because I was bored.

I've never been on a first date before or met anyone online, I'm pretty shy in real life and just feel that the whole situation could end up being really awkward or I get there and he thinks I look different from my photos and doesn't actually like me and I end up on of those confessions pages on facebook :p. There's also the problem of a language barrier. I'm on my year abroad at the moment and he doesn't speak English, whilst this has been fine in our messages I just worry that I won't be able to keep up if we met in person.

I don't know what to do, one side of me is slightly curious to meet him, but then I feel a bit weird doing it because I just downloaded the app for fun and had no intention of ever meeting/hooking up with anyone on there. I don't really know what's going on his side and the more I think about it just seems like a bad idea.

Should I meet him or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment