Pages

Search blog and web

Wife is a rude morning person!

So after 8 years of marriage I have already figured out that my wife can be quite rude or obnoxious in the morning by talking too loudly, waking me up to ask silly questions that could have waited, or just plain being real noisy while I am trying to sleep!

Take for instance this morning; I don't have to be into work until noon but had a dental appointment at 9:00am so I wasn't getting up until about 8:00am, but my wife is up at 5:30am every morning for work and for some reason was extra noisy today! So after dealing with her turning on hallway lights and being noisy in our bathroom I was up and down until about 7:00am, and then I fell back asleep finally but once that alarm went off I was DEAD tired so I did not get up, which means I had to call and cancel my appointment until Monday because of her morning behavior.

So does anyone else have a spouse that needs proper morning skills or should have learned all that long ago? And before anyone asks the answer is YESSSS we have "talked about this" repeatedly, and she claims it is not on purpose and that I need to learn how to ignore things better.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment