Pages

Search blog and web

Had an argument with a girl after she caught me ogling her

So basically this girl at uni has some great assets and I couldn't help but stare a bit too intensely I must admit and when she caught me she gave me a dirty look and I then gave her a dismissive look as if to say "whatever". She then started screaming calling me a pervert and a weirdo and I just snapped and told her I will look at whatever I want to look at and my eyes belong to me not her and her boobs are big and juicy and I just looked because I am a man and every other man is probably looking at those twins too. She then raised her voice even further calling me freak and a creep which I responded by calling her an attention-seeker that uses her boobs to divert attention from her hideous face and then she launched herself at me so I knocked her down with one punch to the gut and then some proper heroes started chasing me but I got away from them on my bike. I am apprehensive about going back to uni tomorrow so am going back on Monday at the earliest.< /div>

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment