Pages

Search blog and web

Whats your definition of an affair?

Just curious what your opinion is of the definition of an affair. My husband had a PA three years ago. We have been working through it and I thought we were doing great. A few weeks ago, I found out he has been emailing another woman for the past year and a half. He set up a secret email account so he could communicate with her and lied to me several times when I asked if he was seeing or talking to anyone. ( I was seeing several red flags that concerned me) I feel that this is an affair. He says its not because it was not sexual and did not include any flirtatious or sexual talk. He says it was just a friend that he could talk to. Supposedly she lives across the county and he has never seen her in person. I told him three years ago that I would not go through this again. Am I right or is he? What makes an affair an affair?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment