Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend living with another girl..

My boyfriend is just sorting out his student house for next year. He's living with two other boys and six girls, but when he looked at the term start dates next year it turns out both him and one of the girls start a month before everyone else gets there as they're both medics.

He's good friends with this girl, and this will mean they'll be living alone together for a month. Girls would you be worried about this?? I trust him, but I still think it's going to be weird for me at the time..I can't help but worry that it's be so easy for something to happen when they're both there alone. What does everyone think?




Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment