Pages

Search blog and web

Why do guys not want me?

i just started university after a gap year. i have a lot of really really great friends. but no guy seems to fancy me or find me attractive. even in clubs i don't think i get approached so much. none of the guys in my friendship group come on to me even though they have with other girls. even those that they know are not interested in sex.

before on my gap year i lived somewhere else in another country and i often got attention from guys etc.

now i am starting to think i am not attractive/boring. i am NOT interested in one night stand. when i am drunk i do get quite crazy though. i would not say i'm hot or anything but i thought i was at least reasonably attractive/content with my looks, its getting me down.

i am also finding it hard to sustain male friendships now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment