Pages

Search blog and web

what to say to guy who won't leave me alone

At the start of the year, I became friends with a couple of guys. There's another guy who usually hangs around with us as well. I thought he was ok, but a bit strange. For example after about 3 times of meeting him, he jokily asked me to marry him. I told him I have a boyfriend and he seemed a bit disappointed. But now he's getting almost stalkerish (although hasn't actually followed me). He's had conversations on facebook with me (I think he was drunk though) where he did actually ask for sex ... I got fed up and got rather angry at him and blocked him. The other two guys have talked to him alone a couple of times and he said how he was going to try and talk to me again on facebook and it sounded as if he was going to be inappropriate again. When all four of us were together yesterday lunchtime this guy was acting somewhat normal. But as soon as one of the guys left ( a guy who I told the weird guy I would sleep with rather than him any day, in an attemp t to shut him up), he then started to say rather inappropriate things. For example he picked up a twig and said "Do you want to feel my wood". I gave a witty response about the size of it, then got angry and told him to shut up. Later on when it was all four of us again, we ended up talking about foreign languages. I said how there's only a couple of sentences I can remember in french, but I wasn't going to say them infront of them. This weird guy said "is one of them, ou le vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? Cos my answer would be oui" ... that was the sentence, but I wasn't going to dignify him with an answer ! What can I do ????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment