Pages

Search blog and web

Is it normal to have mixed feelings about your relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 3 months and everything is going fine but we have been taking things slow. However, sometimes I feel confused about how I feel and I don't even know why. It's like sometimes I feel really happy about everything and feel that everything is going well, but soon after I feel a bit depressed about the relationship and start to have negative thoughts like actually it's never going anywhere and maybe he actually doesn't like me and I start doubting my own feelings for him. Sometimes there is something behind it, for example one day he will come and visit me and we will talk and I feel close to him. Then he won't contact me at all for a couple of days and just sends me a blunt message saying good morning like he is just doing it cause he has to. When this happens I feel like I have done something wrong or he is trying to distance himself from me. I often get annoyed/ frustrated because I feel like he isn't trying hard e nough to keep things going. But then I think I'm just being insecure and needy or getting too attached to him but I don't want to get like that. Other times there will be no reason and everything is fine between us, but I still sometimes feel down about things because it just doesn't feel right even though I know I really like him. It affects my studying and then I feel guilty for letting myself get distracted but I can't help feeling like this sometimes. :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment