Pages

Search blog and web

So confused as to whether she likes me.

Okay well I have recently started noticing things from this girl, at first I was a bit oblivious but she is super shy so its hard for me to judge if she likes me, I am just going to name a few examples; she out of the blue at one point asked me if I am going to a certain lecture (at this point we were barely acquaintances) , I replied with maybe and skipped it, she asked why I wasn't at the lecture etc , she always asks if I am going to lectures. At a recent house party I talked to her for a bit and she kept beaming at me and I had to go help another girl out, she would just constantly look at me but I didn't notice until my friends pointed it out, then she totally started ignoring me, I went up to her smiled and tried to start a conversation but she turned around before I could say a word. I tried to signal her I like her, by hugging her when she was going into the taxi home. But I have no idea, she is super shy and I might just have wishful thinking. Do es she like me or is it all in my head?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment