Pages

Search blog and web

So angry but can't let it go!

My problems after reading a few threads here don't seem half as bad but still trying to make a decision on the marriage
We are both 23 and have a 1 and a half year old I work full time and make a better the most living but with it comes travel usually 1 to 2 weeks a month and so much stress I'm the first one in my family to get grey hairs before 50. I have been with my wife since we were 17, in 6 years we have been through some ups and downs, she suffered from depression for a while and over came it now, we got married, had a perfect baby boy( little bit bias I know), bought a house and all the other ups and downs you get with a baby and a new home. In the last year we haven't really had a sex life and things are only getting worse, it has left me questioning the dynamic of our relationship and from my view and from some others(not just my family and friends) it has been an absolute battle to try and make it work. I have spoken to her on 4 occasions in the last 9 months and tried to explain my unhappiness in the relationship and even told her what I wanted exactly. I said I wanted to go away o n weekend trips more (camping/fishing/motorbike riding/4wd'ing/swimming just outdoors having fun as a family and as a couple and with friends) I also said I wanted a more active sex life how I'm not happy with once or twice every other month isn't for me and I can do more or not at all meaning no more kids it was really bothering me always trying to romance her and sacrificing time on other things like sleep and finishing off around the house and work and being constantly rejected the 3 times before this she feed me the normal bs lines of I ll try but I'm tired with looking after our son (I do it most of the time when I'm home and I cook and clean and have a cleaning lady) but last time she told me "I only like romance, please don't talk about sex.....I only do it because you want it and I don't want you to leave" this has been eating at me for a month now I tried to ask what she doesn't like about making love she said "I'm like Kurt from glee"(I stared blankly at her like W TF) "He likes romance but soon as sex is mentioned puts his hand over his ears and sings lalalalalala I just don't want to know about it" I tried to ask if I had done anything bad recently to which she went to bed and closed the door she came out about an hour later and asked me to pick her back (it's a weird little thing we do I basically just scratch her back as if it was covered in itchy bites one at a time) when I said when I come to bed. I don't sleep well when I'm thinking this much, she stormed off and closed the door again, I went to go to sleep about an hour later and she had locked it locking me out of the room which had my keys and my wallet I would have just gone to a hotel for the night if I could of got my wallet I knocked a few times but she didn't answer I ending up couch surfing that night I woke up so angry and haven't been able to let it go since I didn't speak a word to her for 4 days I couldn't bring myself to even touch or look at her I sent her 1 text that morning as I left for work and it was "if something's wrong with Hudson text me" and the was all I could stand to say to her she tried calling and texting me but couldn't stand her at the time, after the 4 days she tried to kiss me while handing our son to me and I dodged her and took our son and she then asked why and I told her and she just looked at me told me get over it. I have been trying I forced myself for days to talk to her now I can talk to her and fake the whole thing emotions and facial expressions to match. Whilst I was at home the past week or so I haven't felt right just so frustrated and annoyed and unable to sleep within 2 days of being away I could sleep (unusual for me as I hate most hotel mattresses) but still frustrated and angry again. I'm probably putting this in the wrong topic but I am seriously thinking of leaving her just don't know if its save-able or if I can get rid of these feelings. I have been considering IC and MC but she is against MC and won't go, I guess what I want to know has any been in this spot with something seemly small just making you so angry and annoyed to where you are serious about throwing the towel in on it? And if anyone has a suggestions please be my guest
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment