Pages

Search blog and web

Wanted to say thanks to the folks posting here

I wanted to say thank you to the folks posting here.

To be honest & clear, I'm not married. However after 15 years together, it was much more than a typical relationship. Most friends and family just referred to her as my wife, and I thought of her that way myself. Just never got married. Due to this, I'm not sure that this is really the place for me to vent, as I wouldn't want to offend anyone with so much on their plate already.

But over the last few weeks, reading these forums and understanding what other folks have gone through, has helped me quite a bit. It's gotten me to think about what's really important in a marriage or relationship. It's also given me some insight into how people try to reconcile, so I can at least say I've tried everything I could before she leaves.

Maybe most importantly, it's reminded me others have and are going through similar troubles, and are able to come back from it. That whether it be reconciling, or beginning a new life, a man can start over.

Thank you,

guy who feels like he's been hit by a brick

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment