Pages

Search blog and web

Spouse or parents?

Desperately need advice from a neutral party :confused:

Little bit of background before I get into the problem, I'll try to keep it short and to the point:

I used to live in a small town, dated my now husband for 3 years we got married 1 year ago, I moved in with him to a very big city. His parents were not in the picture when were dating, they moved to US about 2 years ago, his father was diagnosed with cancer which was treated and was in remission.

He knows I hate living here, I am miserable and depressed and my health was degraded since I moved to this city. After we got married I begged him to move, so he started to look for a job, 8 months past never found anything so he asked to be moved with his current team to a small town where they have their headquarters. It was great! I have never felt such relief and happiness as we prepared for our move. About 2 weeks after we have spread the news to coworkers and friends and planned out every detail of our move his father's CT scan revealed that his cancer after being in remission for 2 years is now in his lungs. Of course, we are not moving anymore...

I'm conflicted between my own health and depression and his father's cancer. Does he not consider my health and happiness? Am I selfish?
Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment