Pages

Search blog and web

robbed at work

Probably no one on this late but I can't sleep I see his face every time I close my eyes. Tonight I had a guy hand me a note that said I have a gun give me all the money in your register. I went into auto pilot. At first I couldn't even remember how to get the register open but luckily I had my managers keys (which is rare) I put the keys in opened the register told him I had to get a bag then stuffed all the money in it. Cops came and I felt so useless I couldn't even remember what he had on. I just keep thinking what if I couldn't get the register open... They think they got him bc a customer saw the car he got in (thank god) and tomorrow I'm suppose to pick his photo out of a lineup. I have a terrible memory what if I can't do it? What if they think I'm involved and not cooperating? I'm just so scared he's going to get away with it and it's all my fault :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment