Pages

Search blog and web

How can I learn to accept my body as it is the only reason why I am still a virgin?

I am apparently 'good looking' and that is the honest truth. When it comes to meeting women I don't seem to have a problem attracting them at first but as soon as they realise the sort of person I am they get turned off instantly. I am just so awkward and cripplingly shy that I sometimes make other people feel uncomfortable. You might say if you are so apparently handsome then why don't you have confidence in yourself? I am embarrassed to say the reason is because I am very insecure about my penis size. It measures about 4.5 inches erect. It just makes me feel so uncomfortable about myself and is the only reason why I am still a virgin.


Guys let me tell you it doesn't matter how attractive you might be if you don't have confidence then that is a major turn off for women. To put things into perspective I'd much rather be a conventionally unattractive guy with a bigger penis because then at least I will have a little more confidence in myself. Apologies if I am coming across as superficial or shallow but I am only expressing mu inner feelings candidly.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment