Pages

Search blog and web

Was I wrong?

I am not married and i guess never will be. My gf did the same cheating routine .. phase by phase.. Beat up the other guy.. almost took out his eye..
And i realised later if there is no trust there is no relationship.. We are scared of ending a relationship, no matter how painful for the fear of loneliness. Trying to keep a relationship alive without trust is the worst you can do to yourself . "No matter how you mend broken glass cracks would show." I ended the relationship two years ago. Ex gf got married and guess what, tried to cheat on her husband with me. But when I look at her I feel only revulsion. Informed her husband and changed my number.
Only thing that has been gnawing at me is - did I rob that man from a chance of a happy life?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment