Pages

Search blog and web

What is this? Is it sexual tension or something?....

Hi, ok, so i posted a similar thread a long time ago about the same girl, but didnt get many replies. Basically the same thing is happening, yet im confused and the people around me are too.

Basically i work with a girl who was always very snappy with me ie calling me idiot, taking the mickey, rolling her eyes whenever i spoke...or if i told a joke everyone would laugh except her. She was fine with everyone else yet if i got a bit defensive as in "why you always take the mickey or get personal with me" she would put it down to her joking and/or me not being able to take a joke?

Ive lost count of the times we have bickered, then made up. In the early days she told her mate (who then told me) that she thought i was hot and my pictures dont do me justice), but whenever i dropped hints she always denied and was adamant that nothing could happen due to her family.

Only last week we had another row at work and again she telling me i cant take a joke (i really can, but how many times keep putting up with "idiot" or her talking to me disrespectfully. Btw i get on with everyone else and ive never given her any reason to hate me.

So to follow on from last weeks row,we had a chat and she decided that its better that we chat only as workmates as this way we never argue....3 days went by and she calls me for a quiet word and she explains that she unhappy that ive gone all quiet on her and the group. I told her that i"isnt this what you want?" and she couldnt answer. I even wanted to leave our workplace but she told me to not be silly and to stay put????

Not gonna lie its still awkward at work and she seems to have created a clique with 2 other workers and doing everything with them whilst at the same time being angry and weird at me for not talking to them...

Is she craving my attention or what here? I do have a habit of not showing any feelings but i dont get her attitude with me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment