Pages

Search blog and web

Reasons a guy would completely ignore his ex girlfriend

The only ones I can think of are:

1) he is still hurting from the break up and not emotionally ready to deal with his ex.

2) he is testing his ex to see how far she will go in her attempts to contact him if he keeps ignoring her.

3) he has moved on, doesn't care and possibly has another girl so his attention is engaged with her.


It's been 2 months since my ex and I broke up mutually (I initiated it, and he agreed). This was the hardest thing I've ever done because I was completely in love with him. We were together 2 years, and although he liked me a lot, it seemed he definitely wasn't as serious about the relationship as me. He'd repeatedly go days without talking to me even when I had words. I told him he wasn't the one for me and that we are too incompatible. He was like "yeah okay. I get it. Let's stay friends though because I love having you on my life." And didn't say anything else.

I was dealing with the break up okay until 2 weeks ago when I heard he was engaged to his ex-ex from mutual friends. Words can't explain how this news destroyed me so I contacted my ex seeking answers. He responded at first and said the news about the engagement was no true and that he has too much on his plate at the moment to be thinking of engagement. He was polite and said it was good to hear from me but made it clear he didn't want to waffle on about his feelings. I sent him some more texts (a few days apart) over the week but he ignored them. I called him twice yesterday and left a voicemail (I'll admit it was a bit on the emotional side, I didn't cry but I did mention I was finding it hard to let go, but that I'm sure I'll be fine soon) but it has been ignored.

It's clear that he is completely ignoring me so I have decided to stop contacting him now. I'm just wondering why? I know he's my ex and shouldn't have to reply to me but being ignored seems a bit rude/mean. He did say he wanted to stay friends and has always kept in touch with his other ex girlfriends (he even stayed in touch with one who was completely overbearing and clingy and trashed his flat after he broke up with her. He was always on the phone to her trying to make her feel better) so I can't understand why he is completely ignoring me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment