Pages

Search blog and web

Uni has made me reckless :'(

hi, i just made this post to sorta ask other people if they've been somewhat reckless in who they sleep with at uni... I feel really crap about myself and feel like a slag, but I don't want guys to view me as one :(

I'm 20. I came to uni as a virgin; I lost my virginity on freshers week with a one-night stand, I was drunk, he was drunk... drunken sex occurred... that was all safe though, we used a condom etc...

then I slept with someone else in freshers week, again drunken sex and a one-night stand, but this time it was unprotected, I felt like such a fool afterwards and swore to myself i'd never have unprotected sex again

but then last night, I was drunk, again and had unprotected sex with someone else. I feel really low in my self-esteem right now because i've never been in a proper relationship, ever... and I tried to keep my virginity for as long as possible, but uni has made me turn into a person I never thought i'd be :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment