Pages

Search blog and web

Staying overnight with boyfriend for first time...?

So my boyfriend has hinted a few times that he thinks we should spend the night together soon (not leading to anything, basically just sleeping!). But it would be my first time doing this and I feel a little anxious about it. I tend to hate sleeping in front of people and the thought of us sleeping in the same bed makes me feel slightly paranoid! I don't think I would be able to sleep! What if I do something weird in my sleep or snore or something, and also I am not a pretty sight in the mornings :p! Anything I should do to prepare? I know this post sounds a bit ridiculous but just wondering if anyone has any similar experiences and how it turned out?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment