Pages

Search blog and web

Difficult things your partner does in their sleep?

This is more curiosity than anything - does your partner do anything in their sleep that makes it difficult for you to sleep? I know that I've dealt with my boyfriend's snoring, sleep-talking, hypnic jerking (the sensation of falling while asleep), and blanket hogging (he needs to make a cocoon or burrito out of his blankets, for some reason). He's also elbowed me, kicked me, and scratched me on multiple occasions, though he's constantly moving while he sleeps alone as well. I can't be any piquenique to sleep with either, as my body temperature goes from 0 to scalding the second I fall asleep, and I'm almost positive my hair gets in his face.

I can't be in the only couple where this sort of thing happens! It's not affecting the relationship in a bad way (frankly, I think it's cute), but I just want to know if other people have weirder stuff to deal with!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment